Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Floral arrangement from my garden

I love to have floral arrangement made from whatever blooms I have in my garden at that moment. It may be just a single flower or a few bunched up together for my dining or coffee table. And its so happen, Amy from Get Busy Gardening is also showing off her weekly
floral arrangement too!







Its a simple one, starting off with a single bunch of water hyacinth which is blooming in my pond, let it stand in a bowl of water





then I fill in the gaps with some blue hydrangeas and pink impatiens.....






there!...a bowl of low flower arrangement for my dining table



Do you have enough flowers in your garden now to make one flower arrangement? Go to Amy's garden and see her beautiful and colourful floral arrangement!



16 comments:

Cat said...

What a beautiful idea to add water plants to an arrangement...I've never thought to do that. Fresh flowers indoors just brighten up a room!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Looks good. Very pretty.Selamat Berpuasa.

Nic said...

Lovely!

Egretta Wells blog said...

Your arrangement is so beautiful!

HolleyGarden said...

How creative! And very beautiful!

rainfield61 said...

I do not have enough flowers, but I have a lot of weeds.

Sigh..

Beth at PlantPostings said...

How very graceful and unique in so many ways! The colors, the plant choices, and the lines are lovely! Thanks so much for sharing the idea!

p3chandan said...

Thank you Cat, Diana, College Gardener. Egretta,Holley and Beth! Something simple and easy to arrange.

Rainfield, some weeds can be so pretty especially if you just bunch them up together and put in a small vase...

kitchen flavours said...

Beautiful flowers! Wish I have more flowers in my garden.
Selamat Bulan Ramadhan to you and your family!

miruku said...

So sweet the colour. While you can't leave the house (bcoz of the bb), you still can play flower inside the house :) Lovely.

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

I like the combination of pastel colors with bright green leaves.

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Nice to bring plants indoor, sometimes only flowers. Kakdah regularly did "sambung nyawa" cuttings....., how they quickly rooted and produced shoots...

p3chandan said...

Thank you Joyce, Milka,Tatyana and Bangchik. I have less and less time to spend with my plants nowadays with the baby and the fasting month is here.

A. said...

lovely. water arrangements are so soothing

p3chandan said...

Thanks Arati, you are right!

Malar said...

Beautiful and creative arrangement! Selamat berpuasa!